As a Marketing Coordinator, provides marketing expertise and support while working closely with the Project Manager. You will provide support in the areas of content marketing, digital marketing (including email marketing, content create, social media, image design), market research, CRM management, and other market-positioning activities. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong, tactical, self-starter who is interested in further developing their strategic marketing skillset.
- Content writing: produce high quality written content for social media posts, press release, newsletters and video content is required.
- Content management: build well-structured content strategy campaigns. You will need to produce marketing and community content, work with third parties to produce video editing, live streaming, and AMAs.
- Basic digital design tasks: including video editing, social media image, banner design and email layouts.
- marketing activity reports: Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Market research: Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 1+ year past work experience as a marketing experience or similar role in blockchain industry
- Ability to work well with a team
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in full Adobe Creative suite, especially with Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin